Infrared Ceiling Occupancy Sensor
The OS 15C I WH Infrared Ceiling Sensor is a low voltage occupancy sensor that works in conjunction with the OSPP 20 Power Pack to control lighting. The sensor’s main function is to turn the lights ON or maintain the lights ON while movement is detected within the sensor’s range and to turn the lights OFF when the space is left unoccupied.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
• Custom off-white color matched for shaded ceilings and most common ceiling tiles.
• Device: Rugged, high-impact, injection molded plastic. Color coded leads are 6” long (16.24 cm
• Fast, Simple Installation: Easy base mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-and-lock detector attachment.
• Flexible Base Mounting: Supplied twist-and-lock base mount permits fast alignment. Supplied cover hides mounting hardware and wires. Can be used with raceways for hard surface installations.
• Self-Adjusting: Internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts the infrared sensitivity and time delay. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated.
• Range & Coverage: 1,500 sq. feet • Maximum Reliability, Low Cost: All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components.
• Ambient Light Recognition: A Light Sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light.
• Non-Volatile Memory: Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages.
• Timer Setting Feature: Automatic – 30sec – 30min. Test mode – 6sec with auto exit programming.
• PIR Masking: Pre-scored masking disks are provided with the device for fine tuning the field-of-view.
• Walk-Through: Provides increased energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 2.5min when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
• High Motion Sensitivity: Large lens area and multi-element lens design gives excellent range and sensitivity.
• Power base (OSPB 15A) available for line voltage applications.