Meet the new standard in edge-lit luminaires. The LSI Excursion EXN luminaire featuring edge-lit technology complements any architectural setting and delivers energy-efficient, uniform downlight and optional uplight. This sleek, low-profile fixture provides visual comfort with minimal glare. With a wide variety of color temperatures and distributions, Excursion can be configured to deliver ideal illumination to an extensive range of environments including parking garages, stairwells, low-bay and canopy applications.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Architectural low profile housing with no visible or exposed hardware.
- Precision die-cast aluminum construction for durability and long life.
- Edge-lit light guide technology provides best-in-class uniformity and excellent visual comfort with minimal glare.
- Choice of two high performance distributions: Type 5 Wide and Type 5 Narrow.
- Uplight option adds 5% to the overall light output eliminating the cave effect.
- Finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process to withstand extreme
weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Hinged 16ga galvanized mounting bracket provided for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Meets Buy American Act requirements.
Life Safety FeaturesBattery Backup Cold Weather Battery Backup
SensorsMotion and Photocell Sensor Wireless Motion and Photocell Sensor
Color Temperatures3000 4000 5000
Photometrics & Applications
- LSI INDUSTRIES IES Photometric File Library
- LSI_ROI Calculators
- LED Fixture Images
- LSI Outdoor LED Fixture BUG Summary
Parking Garage Design Selector
Use the Parking Garage Design Selector to find the appropriate LED lighting design(s) for your specific needs.