The SCM LED Canopy Luminaire offers exceptional performance, efficiency and a unique LSI design. Features such as multiple lumen packages, outstanding efficacy and field serviceability make it an ideal petroleum and commercial canopy solution. The contractor- friendly SCM luminaire includes fasteners, stem kit and a locking collar for gas canopy applications and is also available in a direct mount for surface mounting applications and a pendant mount configuration.
Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Low profile 2” luminaire height and lightweight design target a broad range of applications and allow for easy installation.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with a polyester powder coat to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Symmetrical distribution directs uniform light through a clear tempered glass lens with a diamond pattern on one side and smooth on the other for a soft focus effect.
- High-performance factory programable driver features over-voltage, under voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection with integral surge protection that meets IEEE C62.41.2 and ANSI C82.77 -5 Location Category C Low standards. Optional 10kV surge protection meets Category C Medium location as per IEEE.
- Optional integral passive infrared Bluetooth™ motion and photocell sensor. Fixtures operate independently and can be commissioned via iOS or Android configuration app.
- LSI’s AirLink™ wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7.
- Includes fasteners, stem kit and a locking collar for gas canopy applications.
- Aluminum locking collar and gasket utlilized for pendant mounting. Order stem as an accessory.
- Direct mount to surface or recessed J Box with hardware bracket.
SensorsMotion and Photocell Sensor
Color Temperatures3000 4000 5000
Resources & Downloads
- SCM Installation
- SCM Pendant Mount Installation Instructions
- SCM Direct Mount Installation Instructions
- Adjustable Output Module Installation Instructions
- IMSBT User Guide
- SCM Installation Instructions - Retrofit to Legacy CRUS
- SCM Installation Instructions - Retrofit to Richmond (RECU) Box
- SCM Installation Instructions - Retrofit to Encore
- SCM Petroleum - Retrofit Kit Ordering Guide
Photometrics & Applications
- LSI INDUSTRIES IES Photometric File Library
- LSI_ROI Calculators
- LED Fixture Images
- LSI Outdoor LED Fixture BUG Summary
Petroleum Canopy Design Selector
Use the Petroleum Canopy Design Selector to find the appropriate LED lighting design(s) for your specific needs.