Square Straight Steel – Direct Burial Pole
LSI Lighting Solutions offers a full line of poles and brackets to complete your lighting assembly. We apply the same high-quality standards to our outdoor lighting poles and brackets as we do our lighting fixtures.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Direct Burial steel straight 4″ and 5″ square poles.
- Pole shaft is electro-welded ASTM-A500 Grade C steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi.
- Multiple high-strength pipe tenon mount steel poles available.
- Standard hand-hole location is 12” above ground line.
- Every pole is provided with the DuraGrip® Protection System and a 5-year limited warranty.
- When the top-of-the line DuraGrip® Plus Protection System is selected, in addition to the DuraGrip® Protection System, a non-porous, automotive grade corrosion coating is applied to the lower portion of the pole interior, sealing and further protecting it from corrosion. This option extends the limited warranty to 7 years.