4″ Steel Straight Square Universal Replacement Pole
LSI Lighting Solutions offers a full line of poles and brackets to complete your lighting assembly. We apply the same high-quality standards to our outdoor lighting poles and brackets as we do our lighting fixtures. The Universal Replacement Pole is designed to be used with existing anchor bolt patterns.
Who sells our products? Various lighting sales agents, lighting manufacturer’s representatives, lighting distributors. See our Sales Representative Locator.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Steel straight 4″ square poles.
- Pole shaft is electro-welded ASTM-A500 Grade C steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi.
- Pole base is ASTM-A36 hot-rolled steel plate with a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi.
- Multiple high-strength pipe tenon mount steel poles available.
- Standard hand-hole location is 12” above pole base.
- Every pole is provided with the DuraGrip® Protection System and a 5-year limited warranty.
- When the top-of-the line DuraGrip® Plus Protection System is selected, in addition to the DuraGrip® Protection System, a non-porous, automotive grade corrosion coating is applied to the lower portion of the pole interior, sealing and further protecting it from corrosion. This option extends the limited warranty to 7 years.