Advantage High Bay LED
The Advantage Series High Bay is the commercial-grade LED fixture designed to help budget-minded facility managers optimize the illumination in their high bay work environments, enhance safety and lower their energy costs. This high-quality unit is compact for easy installation and delivers outstanding output for general industrial applications at an affordable price point. End users can further take advantage of savings with the addition of occupancy and daylight harvesting sensor options.
Ideal Applications: Warehouse lighting, distribution center lighting, gym lighting, automotive service bay lighting, factory lighting
Who sells our products? Various lighting sales agents, lighting manufacturer’s representatives, lighting distributors. See our Sales Representative Locator.
Features & Specifications
- Available in 4000K or 5000K
- Available in
- 2ft (18L, 24L, 30L)
- 4ft (48L, 60L)
- Standard mounting with included V hooks
- Optional external or integral passive infrared occupancy sensor available
- Optional integral bluetooth programmable daylight harvesting sensor available
- Option pendant mount options available
- Complete Warranty Terms
- List for UL 1598 and UL 8750
- Suitable for damp locations
- State of California Title 24 compliant
- DLC qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.