AirLink Blue Microwave Motion Sensor Module
The AirLink Blue microwave motion sensor controller provides multi-level control based on motion. Multiple fixtures can be grouped to be controlled by a single sensor. Controls 0-10 VDC LED drivers and is rated for cold and wet locations ( -30°C to 70°C ). Emits microwaves at 10.525 GHZ and uses the Doppler shift of the return waves to detect motion. Control parameters are adjustable via an iOS App capable of storing and transmitting sensor profiles. The addition of an AirLink Blue Time Keeper adds the ability to schedule multiple events based on time of day or Astronomical clock.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
• Bluetooth Mesh radio pairs with iOS applications for initial system
setup and subsequent adjustments or changes.
• Emits microwaves at 10.525 GHZ and uses the Doppler shift of the
return waves to detect motion.
• Sensor settings are stored and maintained in the event of a power
• Sensor housing is white polycarbonate.
• Class 2 device with a 0-10V configurable dimming output.
• Operates on 12-24 VDC from either a 120-277V power pack or
auxiliary output driver.
• Designed for installation inside the luminaire.
• Rated for use in -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70° C) environments.
• LSI LED fixtures carry a 5-year warranty.
• UL Listed, FCC, CE, Bluetooth