AirLink Indoor Ceiling-Mounted Wireless OCC/VAC Sensor
The Ceiling-Mounted Wireless Occupancy & Vacancy Sensors are wireless, battery- powered, passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication. These sensors detect heat (IR radiation of 9.5 µm) from people in motion to determine occupancy. The sensors then wirelessly transmit the commands to the associated dimming & switching devices to turn the lights ON or OFF. They combine both convenience & exceptional energy savings potential along with ease of installation.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Wireless occupancy sensor has 3 settings available: Auto‑On/Auto-Off, Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off. Auto-On options:
- Enabled: Sensor turns lights ON and OFF automatically
- Low Light: Sensor turns light ON automatically only in low ambient light conditions; sensor turns lights OFF automatically
- Disabled: Lights must be turned ON manually from dimming or switching device; sensor turns lights OFF automatically
- Auto-On Low-Light feature will turn lights on automatically only if there is less than approximately 1 fc (10 Lux) of ambient light.
- Uses Lutron Clear Connect Technology and Lutron XCT Technology with passive infrared motion detection for ﬁne motion detection.
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Activity settings. Timeout options: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes. Activity options: Low, Medium, High
- Supports advanced occupancy features, such as dependent occupancy groups and customizable occupied/unoccupied presets in some systems.
- Multiple sensors can be added for extended coverage.
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials.
- Front accessible test buttons make programming easy.