Emergency Wireless Fixture Control Relay
The UL924 Listed EWFCR 6A emergency shunt relay provides two dry N/O, N/C contact
closures that changes position when there is a utility power interruption. It is uniquely suited for advanced control schemes that require a single bypass for each fixture, such as wireless fixture controls.
Features & Specifications
• Dual sensing input dry contacts output, line voltage and 0–10V contacts.
• The 6A Line Voltage Bypass Contact can be used for various purposes including shunting/ bypassing an emergency light switch, remote signaling of another control device.
• The 1A Low Voltage Bypass contact is used for bypassing a 0–10V line to full brightness, fire alarm interface, and other low voltage/class 2 applications.
• Includes momentary test switch and green utility power indicator LED • Its small size is ideal for fixture mounting alongside wireless lighting controls.
Life Safety FeaturesEmergency Lighting Control Relay
Photometrics & Applications
- Grocery/Drug Store
- Industrial Manufacturing / Warehousing
- Parking Garage
- Quick Serve Restaurants
- Tennis & Sports Venues