Traditional Flood 2XL
The LSI Traditional Floods are an ideal floodlighting solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. Clean simple design, durable construction and solid performance are the benchmarks of the Traditional Series. The clean design blends well with a variety of architectural styles. The durable construction of the die-cast aluminum housing ensures it will stand up under the toughest elements. Lumen packages from 33,000 to 50,000. Two high-performance distributions are available: a flood optic distribution (NEMA 6×6) for delivering more lumens to the desired target area as well as an extra-wide (NEMA 7X7) distribution that is recommended for short set back distances. Trunnion and slipfitter mounting options available.
Available VariationsAsk a Question
Features & Specifications
- Die cast-aluminum housing with vertical fins which serve as a heat sink and resist dust and debris accumulation.
- Separate driver compartment with removeable back panel for easy access, cooler operation and longer life of key components.
- Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process that withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Optical grade acrylic lens.
- Trunnion and slipfitter mounting.
Meets Buy American Act requirements.