Lexington – Decorative Post Top Area Light
Featuring LSI’s high-performance LED optical system, the Lexington is designed for illuminating pathways, walkway areas and campus sites. Its classic look complements traditional, colonial architectural design elements of a site. These fixtures provide improved photometric performance and save up to 80% in energy usage when compared to existing HID.
Ideal Applications: Parking lot lighting, roadway lighting, street lighting, walkway lighting
Who sells our products? Various lighting sales agents, lighting manufacturer’s representatives, lighting distributors. See our Sales Representative Locator.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- LSI’s Exclusive Molded Silicone Optical System
- Sleek traditional design with no finned heat sinks to spoil the looks or collect dirt, grime and films.
- 4 Standard lumen packages
- True IES Type II, III, IV and V distributions
- 5-year warranty
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750
- State of California Title 24
- Meets Buy American Act requirements
- Suitable For wet Locations