Modular High Bay
The new Modular High Bay is designed to provide a scalable platform for use in warehousing, gymnasiums and light industrial applications. This economical high bay solution is designed, manufactured and shipped from the United States. MHB is capable of outputs up to 60,000 lumens and is uniquely positioned to deliver lighting at very high efficacy levels.
Ideal Applications: Warehouse lighting, distribution center lighting, gym lighting, automotive service bay lighting, factory lighting
Who sells our products? Various lighting sales agents, lighting manufacturer’s representatives, lighting distributors. See our Sales Representative Locator.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Constructed of 14 gauge die formed steel with a post-paint polyester coat finish
- High impact clear polycarbonate lens
- 0-10V dimming (10%-100%) standard
- Optional integral passive infrared occupancy sensor available
- Standard mounting with included Y Hanger
- Complete Warranty Terms
- List for UL 1598 and UL 8750
- Suitable for damp locations
- Meets Buy American Act Requirements
- State of California Title 24 compliant
- DLC qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.