Multi-Technology Ceiling Occupancy Sensor
Passive Infrared (PIR) is an excellent and precise technology for initially turning the lights ON, but lacks sensitivity for minor motion at distances. Ultrasonic (U/S) technology provides maximum sensitivity with continuous reflective high frequeny waves. This is opitmal for keeping the lights ON. The multi-technology sensor combines the benefits of both PIR and U/S technologies for unrivaled performance and reliability.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
• Device: Rugged, high-impact, injection molded plastic. Color coded leads 6” (16.24 cm). Custom off-white color matched for shaded ceilings.
• Self-Adjusting: Internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts the sensitivity and time delay. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated.
• Fast, Simple Installation: Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment for 360° rotation and flexibility.
• Maximum Reliability, Low Cost: digital circuitry uses a minimum of components.
• Small Motion Sensitivity: The ultrasonic technology provides excellent small motion sensitivity.
• Timer Setting Feature: Automatic – 30sec – 30min. Test mode – 6sec with auto exit programming.
• Non-Volatile Memory: Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages.
• Walk-Through: Provides increased energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 2.5min when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
• Wide Coverage: Units from 500 to 2000 sq. ft. available.
• Ambient Light Recognition: A Light Sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light.
• Power base (OSPBI5A) available for line voltage applications.
Photometrics & Applications
- Grocery/Drug Store
- Quick Serve Restaurants