Passive Infrared Aisle (Long Range) Occupancy Sensor
Specifically designed for long, relatively narrow spaces such as hallways and corridors, the OS ACW I WH Occupancy Sensor provides long range and high sensitivity, utilizing a “long range” lens. This lens provides coverage up to 100 ft. when mounted 10 ft. above the floor. Can be mounted lower if needed. The mount ing base, provided with the sensor, allows quick and easy mounting in corners, on walls or on ceilings. The most common applications are factory storage areas, warehouse aisles and corridors.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
• Custom off-white color matched for shaded ceiling/corner spaces and most common ceiling tiles.
• Fast, Simple Installation: Easy base mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-and-lock detector attachment.
• Flexible Base Mounting: Supplied twist-and-lock base mount permits fast alignment. Supplied cover hides mounting hardware and wires. Can be used with raceways for hard surface installations. Adjustable canopy for wall or ceiling mount.
• Self-Adjusting: Internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts the infrared sensitivity and time delay. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated.
• Multi-element, long range lens
• Range & Coverage: Up to 100 ft. for gross body motion or forklift. Max. 33.2 feet wide.
• High Motion Sensitivity: The large lens area and multi-element lens design give excellent range and sensitivity.
• Ambient Light Recognition: A Light Sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light.
• Non-Volatile Memory: Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages.
• Timer Setting Feature: Automatic – 30sec – 30min. Test mode – 6sec with auto exit programming.
• Walk-Through: Provides increased energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 2.5min when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
• Uses OSPP Series Power Pack: Uses Class 2, 24 volt wiring, three wire connection (low voltage). Multiple sensors can control single or multiple power packs.
• Device: High-impact housing and injection molded plastic. Color coded wire leads are 6” long (16.24 cm).
• Infrared Sensing: High sensitivity 9.8 micron detector dual element.
• Power base (OSB 15A) available for line voltage applications.
SensorsWall Sensor Ceiling Sensor
Photometrics & Applications
- Grocery/Drug Store
- Industrial Manufacturing / Warehousing
- Quick Serve Restaurants