Scottsdale SCM Canopy Lighting Fixture
The SCM luminaire offers exceptional performance, efficiency and a unique LSI design. Features such as multiple lumen packages, outstanding efficacy and field serviceability make it an ideal petroleum, car wash and commercial canopy solution. The contractor- friendly SCM luminaire includes fasteners, stem kit and a locking collar for gas canopy applications and is also available in a direct mount for surface mounting applications and a pendant mount configuration. In addition, it is available to pendant or surface mount with a special environment finish (SE) for car wash applications.
Ideal Applications: Petroleum station lighting / gasoline station lighting, convenience store lighting / C-Store lighting, parking garage lighting, soffit lighting, car wash lighting
Who sells our products? Various lighting sales agents, lighting manufacturer’s representatives, lighting distributors. See our Sales Representative Locator.
Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Low profile 2” luminaire height and lightweight design target a broad range of applications and allow for easy installation.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with a polyester powder coat to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Symmetrical distribution directs uniform light through a clear tempered glass lens with a diamond pattern on one side and smooth on the other for a soft focus effect.
- High-performance factory programable driver features over-voltage, under voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection with integral surge protection that meets IEEE C62.41.2 and ANSI C82.77 -5 Location Category C Low standards. Optional 10kV surge protection meets Category C Medium location as per IEEE.
- Optional integral passive infrared Bluetooth™ motion and photocell sensor. Fixtures operate independently and can be commissioned via iOS or Android configuration app.
- LSI’s AirLink Blue wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7.
- Includes fasteners, stem kit and a locking collar for gas canopy applications.
- Aluminum locking collar and gasket utlilized for pendant mounting. Order stem as an accessory.
- Direct mount to surface or recessed J Box with hardware bracket.
- Car Wash Special Environments version (SE) for pendant or surface mounting finished via a special two step process for superior corrosion resistance.
SensorsAirLink BLue Standalone Motion/Photocell Wireless Motion/Photocell
Color Temperatures3000 4000 5000
Resources & Downloads
- Scottsdale (SCM) Petroleum Canopy Series Spec Sheet
- Scottsdale Car Wash Series (SCM SE) Spec Sheet
- Scottsdale (SCM) Commercial Canopy Series Spec Sheet
- Adjustable Output Module (AOM) Spec Sheet
- Scottsdale (SCM) Petroleum Retrofit Kit Ordering Information
- Integral Motion and Photocell Sensor (IMSBT) Spec Sheet
- Scottsdale HID Retrofit Kit Spec Sheet
- Scottsdale Vertex (SCV/SCM Series) Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Vertex (SCV-SCM) with REDiMount Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Pendant Mount (SCM P) Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Direct Mount (SCM DM) Installation Instructions
- Adjustable Output Module (AOM) Installation Instructions
- Integral Motion and Photocell Sensor (IMSBT) User Guide
- Scottsdale Series (SCM/CRUS) Retrofit to Legacy CRUS Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Series (SCM/RECU) Retrofit to Richmond Box Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Series (SCM) Retrofit to Encore Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Car Wash Series (SCM SE) Surface Mount Box Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Series (SCM/SCV) Retrofit to Scottsdale Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Car Wash Series (SCM SE) Installation Instructions
- Scottsdale Series (SCM) UNV Retrofit to 2x2 Mount Box Installations Instructions
Photometrics & Applications
SCM BIMobject® REVIT® Family
- Parking Garage
- Quick Serve Restaurants
Refueling Canopy Design Selector
Use the Refueling Canopy Design Selector to find the appropriate LED lighting design(s) for your specific needs.
Lighting Calculation Tools
Typical Canopy: 86′ x 45′ x 15′
Reflectances: Canopy-50% Pavement-15% Walls-0% (To simulate no walls)
Target Value: 25fc Average