Super Duty Power Pack Line
The OSPP 20A delivers a wide array of switching solutions in a single unit. Submitted for stringent testing, this robust Power Pack line is designed to deliver unmatched performance. The OSPP 20A line features robust and reliable mechanical latching relays, exclusive fail-safe circuitry, daylight harvesting, bi-level switching, and is configurable for energy code requirements (CA Title 24, ASHRAE 90.1, NYC LL48). Exclusive High Inrush Stability (H.I.S.™) circuitry is specifically designed to handle high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
• Robust and reliable mechanically held latching relay provides dependability and robust performance for all load types and provides power savings over electrically held relay power packs.
• Industry exclusive fail-safe circuitry – in the event of product failure, Return-to-Closed capability causes relay to default to a closed position (ON) for safe operation and alleviates life safety concerns.
• Industry exclusive H.I.S. (High Inrush Stability) circuit designed to handle high inrush electronic ballast loads.
• Factory calibrated zero crossing for extended life of the relay.
• Tested over 1,500,000 loaded cycles. Passed NEMA 410 testing for electronic ballast inrush current.
• UL/cUL 916 Listed for Energy Management Equipment.
• Optimal installation flexibility. Class 2 wires are Teflon coated for UL2043 Plenum Rated applications. Mounts inside or outside fluorescent ballast cavity. Mounts inside or outside junction box.