Traditional Flood Large
The LSI Traditional Floods are an ideal floodlighting solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. Clean simple design, durable construction and solid performance are the benchmarks of the Traditional Series. The clean design blends well with a variety of architectural styles. The durable construction of the die-cast aluminum housing ensures it will stand up under the toughest elements. Optical grade acrylic lenses guarantee superior performance over a long life. 3 housing sizes are available for lumen packages from 8,000 to 42,000. Trunnion and slipfitter mounting options available.Ask a Question
Features & Specifications
- Die cast-aluminum housing with vertical fins which serve as a heat sink and resist dust and debris accumulation.
- Separate driver compartment with removeable back panel on the 17K, 20K , 26K, 33K and 40K versions for easy access, cooler operation and longer life of key components.
- Optical grade acrylic lens.
- Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process that withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Trunnion and slipfitter mounting.
- Meets Buy American Act requirements.